top of page


Residential Programs

Mens residential program referrals must come via an Alcohol & Other Drugs assessment completed by an agency approved by the Ministry of Health prior to entry into the Odyssey House Christchurch Residential Programmes. Contact 

Womens residential program predominantly accepts wahine who are on parole, bail (either bail simpliciter or electronically monitored bail), and parole. Referrals can be considered for wahine who are in the community provided that they are under the Department of Corrections reporting conditions and have a sentence condition or sentence indication of intensive supervision and above. Contact

Te Whare Waimairiiri to be referred wahine must have a study/work plan in place, have current or previous involvement with the criminal justice system (within the past 3 years) and have successfully completed a residential alcohol and drug treatment programme. For further information please email

For all Adult Alcohol and Drug Assessments in Canterbury, contact Christchurch Central Service (CCS) – who act as the entry point to all Canterbury Alcohol and Other Drug Services.

Christchurch Central Services
Ph: 03 338 4437

Fax: 03 388 7427
59 Ferry Road, Christchurch Central

CCS can also advise on other Alcohol and Other Drug support options.

Please download and print out the form with the link below, and once completed post to:

PO Box 34 009 
Ph: 03 358 2690  
Fax: 03 358 2907


Greers Road site is a smoke-free premise, If you would like support to quit smoking please ask your support worker about the support available.

bottom of page